PFA nominations are out

Sterling should have been in the POTY over Sane imo.

Key contributor when the title was on the line.

It will be Salah and Kane I suspect.

The footballing powers in this country are a fucking joke. The one season wonder and the the darling of the English press, over players who've dominated their domestic league from the off. Also probable that both will be potless come the end of the season, despite the cult candle lighting bin dippers already celebrating winning the champions league.

Got us 13 points clear first half of the season winning the important games

If the vote had been taken at the half way mark, Kev would probably have (deservedly) won it. If we laugh at the Dippers for winning the April 2014 title, we need to apply the same rules to our own.

Liverpool have managed as usual to change the agenda to suit themselves. No longer a best player award - it’s all about goals scored. I fuckin hate Dippers. I see there’s an agenda across the media anyone and everyone going for Dyche for Manager of the Year. Sections of the media despise us. No way if this was Liverpool would Klopp be overlooked for Manager of the Year.

Utter piffle. Salah has outshone KDB over the season as a whole. His stats are hard to dismiss. He was massively instrumental in putting us out of the CL too, when Kev was pretty anonymous.

£ for £, Dyche is unquestionably manager of the year. However Pep will hopefully (and deservedly IMO) win it because we’ve played the best football ever seen in the PL.

I am a huge fan of KDB, and Sane is a superb player with great potential. But for me, Salah and Sterling deserve it more. Ops, Salah just scored again.

Its an individual award so much as it pains me to say it Salah will win the award , but if Sane doesnt get the Young Players and Pep the manager of the year award then there is definitely an anti-city agenda . Can someone explain how Rashford gets anywhere near the Young Player of The Year selection , he has had a garbage season.

Its an individual award so much as it pains me to say it Salah will win the award , but if Sane doesnt get the Young Players and Pep the manager of the year award then there is definitely an anti-city agenda . Can someone explain how Rashford gets anywhere near the Young Player of The Year selection , he has had a garbage season.

Kane will win young player

Not sure I ever understood the PFA voting but it’s Player of the Year so that means 2017 doesn’t it????

The votes were cast in Jan/Feb and they’ve spent months “counting” them

So how the heck can they now announce nominations - surely they mean “top 6” so it’s one of them

And at Xmas it was KDB and Sterling for me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.