PFA nominations are out

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by urban genie, 14 Apr 2018.

1. bluesoup

bluesoup

Remembering kun scoring for fun and getting the golden boot. Didn’t win poty because he just scored lots!

2. homerdog

homerdog

Fancy that!

3. AshtonBlueMooner

AshtonBlueMooner

The votes were cast in March, did you not notice the big media Salah push? Probably/possibly deserves it but definitely helped by all the positive press.

4. Hamann Pineapple

Hamann Pineapple

Scousey McScouseface will win it.

[​IMG]

5. Paul1970

Paul1970

On an individual level he has thus season and let’s not forget last season absolutely ran the game. Salah has been brilliant scored some great goals but de bruyne has played everybody of the park

6. nmc

nmc

Piffle - not allowed an opinion on a forum then - we just need to bow to you do we? Get a life.

7. sir baconface

sir baconface

Oh dear. A bit rough for you on here?

8. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

KDB showed tonight why he is considered Player of the Year for some , he was driving at Spuds midfield he was all over the pitch and some of his one touch passing was sublime , KDB is the more complete player he contributes more to the team and is the engine room of our team , one of the best ever seen in the Premier league , but strikers always get the glory and the fact Salah's plays for a 'istree club will swing the vote in his favour , but tonight confirmed why KDB is my player of the season. It will be interesting who has more impact in Russia in the summer , i can see KDB and Belgium getting a minimum semi-final place.

9. BlueAnorak

BlueAnorak

Here's my prediction:
    POTS = Salad
    YPOTS = Kane (maybe Carrick or Barry)
    MOTS = Dyche
    TOTS = No City players anywhere.

The votes are already in though - the top 6 in each category being the nominees. So KDB, Silva, Sterling and Sane probably will be in the TOTS.

10. Bluekiwi

Bluekiwi

I don't think that Salah contributes as much overall to the game as Kev, so just give him the golden boot and Kev player of the year.