pfa player of the year

Bill

if he carries on like he has get a bet on stevie ireland.
the press will give the writers to one of the scum but the players will pick ireland.

Don't need Stevie Gerrard, we've got Stevie Ireland, na na na na, na na na na.

de niro said:
the press will give the writers to one of the scum but the players will pick ireland.

De Niro, your optimism both regarding our manager and players is sickening.. methinks you have Robinho's "champion" mentality! haha

Good shout for that bet.

I do fear a signing, say like Kaka, may see Stevie benched as the games become MUST win.

SouthStand211 said:
de niro said:

De Niro, your optimism both regarding our manager and players is sickening.. methinks you have Robinho's "champion" mentality! haha

Good shout for that bet.

I do fear a signing, say like Kaka, may see Stevie benched as the games become MUST win.
If we're benching Ireland because we've got Kaka I think I can live with that!!!!

Matty said:
SouthStand211 said:

Good shout for that bet.

If we're benching Ireland because we've got Kaka I think I can live with that!!!!

Fear for the bet :P

It's a bit early to be starting to think about these end of season awards. Superman should be in the running, but unless we have a phenomenal end to the season he, nor anybody else outside of the usual 4 will win it.

Sorry, but there's hardly a player in the world who wouldn't have to earn their place instead of Ireland at the moment. I'd be livid if he got replaced for no other reason after the way he's been playing, even if it's Kaka coming in for him.

Hahaha, I just imagined how my last statement would've looked on this board a year ago. =) You do have to pinch yourself sometimes, it's all madness at City right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.