pfa player of the year

He has every chance of winning both the young player and senior player of the year award. I cant see him winning the senior but the young player he is a shoe in. If Villa crack the top 4 I think the senior will go to Barry.

Maybe not player of the year (has to be given to a 'big 4 player; it's the law, you know!). However, what about a shout for young player of the year?

jimharri said:
Maybe not player of the year (has to be given to a 'big 4 player; it's the law, you know!). However, what about a shout for young player of the year?

Does 22 count as young player anymore?

I reckon this will go to Agbonlahor or Ashley Young unfortunately.

Dobsy87 said:
jimharri said:

Does 22 count as young player anymore?

I reckon this will go to Agbonlahor or Ashley Young unfortunately.
Good point re. the age criteria. As for Young and Agbonlahor, I don't think they've been any more influential for Villa than Stevie has been for us. Then again, I'm biased!

That Brummie presenter on Talkshite almost laughed when Stevie was first mentioned, saying that cause City were in the bottom 3 he couldnt be named.

What bollocks.

Young and Agbonlahor keep getting the plaudits - yet Stevie has virtually the same goals as Agbolahor, and certainly has more assists.

GoForGlory said:
Sorry, but there's hardly a player in the world who wouldn't have to earn their place instead of Ireland at the moment. I'd be livid if he got replaced for no other reason after the way he's been playing, even if it's Kaka coming in for him.

Hahaha, I just imagined how my last statement would've looked on this board a year ago. =) You do have to pinch yourself sometimes, it's all madness at City right now.

:D

ireland should but wont get the player of the year just because of the team he plays for lets be honest. of course gerrard will be in the mix as always no matter how good/bad/average a season he has. he could do his cruciate in august he'd still be in there come may!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.