PFA Team of the Year 2017.

domalino

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39648483

_95709613_premier-league-xi-6dbd09d5cbf98203a4e4dc29016c3017.jpg

Mané? De Gea? Cahill?

The ability of the PFA to be so bad at such an easy task never ceases to amaze...

It's about as fair as a Turkish Presidential referendum. I wonder how many of them get a pay rise for simple just being named in it?

Seems fair enough to me, certainly we as a team are unable to beat teams at the top so presumably we should not complain.
Our collective inability to shoot on target may have had an adverse effect on the selections and perhaps a little early for Sane and Jesus to be considered.

Highest placed team without any representative?

We're not really here.

16/17 - Manchester City the only team in top 4 with no players.
15/16 - Manchester City the only team in top 4 with no players.
14/15 - Manchester City the only team in top 4 with no players.
14/15 - Sergio Aguero - the only golden boot winner since 2000 to not get in the TOTY.
13/14 - Manchester City win the league and get 2 players, the lowest of any Champions for 15 years.

And so on...worth pointing out that we are the only team to have made the top 4 every one of those seasons, a miracle really considering how we've got no good players!

Last edited:
If Jesus scores 50 next season he won't get picked. The next rag wondered will be in his place.

It was also voted for a few weeks back, I think - Alderweield may have been injured at the time, which may distract from his performances.

It's forced into the 442 though, as Luiz and Cahill have been in a 3 - Luiz looks lost when they end up in a 4.

It's easy to say that we should have more players in there but realistically who?

It's been a season of players playing well for 3 months at a time.

The only really wrong looking one is de gea and were no better in that area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.