PFA Team of the Year 2017.

Simply pointing out that our season long inability to even hit the target with our shots has not improved.
Arsenal had just 9 shots and got 3 on target of which 2 were goals.

Not complaining about our shots on target to goals scored percentage simply our shots at goal to shots on target ratio as you well know.

And as you well know our shots to shots on target ratio throughout the season is up there with the best in The country making your argument completely fall apart...

And as you well know our shots to shots on target ratio throughout the season is up there with the best in The country making your argument completely fall apart...

Perhaps you are right Dom but as I have only witnessed our record on a game by game basis then compared it via BBC stats with our opposition that day I do not have the stats to disagree with you.
Perhaps our opposition teams become much more wasteful when not playing City ?

Kante won PFA player of the year going of reports on Twitter.

As good as he is and fair play to him, but when a defensive midfielder gets voted the best player in the division it's not exactly a great ringing endorsement for the Premier League is it?

Or am I being harsh?

Kante has won PFA Player of the Year Award. No issue with that. Just thinking back to Yaya in 2013-14 and that, as good as Kante has been this season, he hasn't come within 10 million light years of how good Yaya was that season. Criminal that Yaya didn't get POTY that season.

Kante is over-rated, he's good but the best player in the league this season?...not beeb remotely impressed by him when we've played them this season or when ive watched Chelsea play(vs tottenham on the weekend for example)

Kante is over-rated, he's good but the best player in the league this season?...not beeb remotely impressed by him when we've played them this season or when ive watched Chelsea play(vs tottenham on the weekend for example)
He struggles against players with flair. That's why he was constantly chasing Dembele and Silvas shadows

How is Sanchez not in that team of the year? Unbelievable. Maybe he really is coming to us next season, would explain a lot

Because he's had a sub-standard season, his team are 6th and they're perennial bottlers unless playing in the FA cup.

Because he's had a sub-standard season, his team are 6th and they're perennial bottlers unless playing in the FA cup.
24 goals, 14 assists... 'sub standard season'...

Despite that being his best season ever I believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.