PFA Team of the Year

It’s amazing how Spurs are 4th yet have 3 players in the XI compared to Liverpool and United’s 1 despite both being 3rd and 2nd respectively.

We only have 1 more player involved than Spurs do yet we are 19 points in front of them with a game in hand.

We have five players - Walker, Otamendi, Merlin, de Bruyne and Agüero.

There are three Spurs' players; Eriksen, Kane and Vertonghen.

5-3 = 2.

I think this season professionals have seen how a 29 year old Agüero has had an injured punctuated season, still scored 30 goals, but most of all, he has changed his all around game and is a better team player for it. He has had a brilliant season, and much as Jesus is a young lad and full f potential, he would do well to learn as much as he can from Sergio while he has the chance.

Otamendi in player of the year. Finally, getting the recognition we deserved, but we had to blast our oppositions away to be noted.

Fern and sterling should be in there. Aguero should have been in the list previous years not this one but I guess can't complain.

To be fair, Eriksen and Kane have both been excellent this season. Not sure if Vertonghen has done enough to merit inclusion though.
Agree with this. Can't argue much against Eriksen and Kane. They have been excellent for spurs.

With my blue tinted specs I’d go for:

De Gea
Walker, Otamendi, Delph
Fernandinho, De Bruyne
Sterling, Silva, Sane
Salah, Kane

How Fernandinho is not in there is beyond belief (well I suppose they had to to shoehorn media darling Harry Kane in somehow).

Agree with this. Can't argue much against Eriksen and Kane. They have been excellent for spurs.

I think Vertonghen has been very good this year after a couple of poorer years. He's been the defensive leader in front of a slightly flaky keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.