PFA Team of the Year

The PFA Team of the Year is voted for by PLAYERS. Not the biased Spurs-loving media, not the Liverpool-obsessed FA, not United-biased fans, but the players. The clue is actually in the name- PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER'S Association. It's getting tiring seeing the same people claim that Fernandinho or Sané or Sterling or Ederson or Delph (Delph? Really?) not being in the team of the year must be because the world is against City when it simply isn't true. That's a Liverpool fan mentality and we'd be better off without it. Everyone in that team bar Alonso is perfectly deserving and there on merit even though we don't watch them every week.

And while we're at it there is no minimum number of appearances needed to get a Premier League medal anymore.

The PFA Team of the Year is voted for by PLAYERS. Not the biased Spurs-loving media, not the Liverpool-obsessed FA, not United-biased fans, but the players. The clue is actually in the name- PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLER'S Association. It's getting tiring seeing the same people claim that Fernandinho or Sané or Sterling or Ederson or Delph (Delph? Really?) not being in the team of the year must be because the world is against City when it simply isn't true. That's a Liverpool fan mentality and we'd be better off without it. Everyone in that team bar Alonso is perfectly deserving and there on merit even though we don't watch them every week.

And while we're at it there is no minimum number of appearances needed to get a Premier League medal anymore.
Do you think every player watches the full 9 games they're not involved in every weekend and form their own opinion completely uninfluenced by the media?

Do you think every player watches the full 9 games they're not involved in every weekend and form their own opinion completely uninfluenced by the media?
Of course not, but I certainly think they're far more knowledgeable than we give them credit for. My point is that anyone claiming that Kane is a 'media darling' who's been 'shoehorned in to placate the fans' is completely ignorant as to how the voting works.

Of course not, but I certainly think they're far more knowledgeable than we give them credit for. My point is that anyone claiming that Kane is a 'media darling' who's been 'shoehorned in to placate the fans' is completely ignorant as to how the voting works.
Knowledgeable? Have you heard the ex pros on TV? I'd say most can't spell their own names and need a picture up beside their spot in the dressing room.

Knowledgeable? Have you heard the ex pros on TV? I'd say most can't spell their own names and need a picture up beside their spot in the dressing room.
Most of the intelligent ex-pros don't go into full-time punditry, though. They have their sights set on management (sometimes with the occasional TV appearance to keep the income flowing) or a quiet retirement.

It’s amazing how Spurs are 4th yet have 3 players in the XI compared to Liverpool and United’s 1 despite both being 3rd and 2nd respectively.

We only have 1 more player involved than Spurs do yet we are 19 points in front of them with a game in hand.

It's pretty much always this way though. Look back at the last 3 years: 11 Spurs players have made TOTY, which is more than twice as many in total as any other team has had. And what do they have to show for it?

Steve McMahon holy smoke van dijk in team of the year over Otamendi hahahahahahahaah
i have never laugh so much in my life hahahahahahahah

but but but the agenda,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.