Phil Brown @ 1/2 time

shadygiz

round of applause for the guy tbf.....he marched his players back over to his fans and made them sit whilst he bollocked them all
what better way to instill some pride and respect than for a player to see the dissappointment on every travelling fans face....

shook them up and although you could say it iomproved their 2nd half display i think we really took our foot of the gas. you could see this because when they scored we kicked into life again and scored almost straight away

I hate Phil Brown, he seems to have become the official voice of the Premier League in recent months, he's never off the telly. Also do not like the fact he loves Big Sam and is very much of the big Sam school of management.

IMO (and I am probably a bit biased as you can tell!) what he did at HT was a stunt to avoid his own errors. Instead of pointing the finger at his own mistakes, everyone is banging on how great/passionate he is.....very clever.

Not a great idea if you sit back and think about it, but as a knee jerk reaction goes pretty impressive. Luckily his team took it, didn't make no real difference in the end though. I couldn't imagine to many of our players sitting that one out if Hughes had done it, one or two on here would of called it unproffessional.

It was a pretty lame stunt in my opinion. Putting the blame onto the players.

We just eased off them as a previous poster had said. when we went through the gears we tore them apart with ease for the 5th.

Been done before 20 years ago, not sure if it was Dave Basset or not.

It had a negative effect that time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.