Phil Brown @ 1/2 time

Why do people get all weird around City? Delia comes to mind and I think today was as extraordinary as that evenine in Norwich.

The way he went over to their fans clapping, I thought he was saying "We're not going to win today lads so were packing up, thanks for coming, the taxis are waiting"

shadygiz said:
round of applause for the guy tbf.....he marched his players back over to his fans and made them sit whilst he bollocked them all
what better way to instill some pride and respect than for a player to see the dissappointment on every travelling fans face....
Quality

If Hughes had done the same I'd have fucking hated it. More attention seeking from the Dale Winton of the prem league, the guys a twat and nothing screams SHIT MAN MANAGEMENT more than a bloke bollocking his staff in public. What a tit.

I thought it was a bit dumb really. I was hoping he'd make them sit there longer so they got cold and cramp set in too!! Obviously an impulsive reaction to a shit first half. Clearly didn't do them any favours as someone else said, City just cruised through the second half. We even put Jo on to make it easier for them to deal with us lets face it. Hull were caught out today and by a Premiership side that wanted to show its fans it means business. City were class today and well done to all the lads.

Agreed, thought it was amateurish, and i still think Hull will drop with Stoke and Portsmouth, theres plenty of time left for that to happen. Though i hope not, because the City deserves a top side for a while.

Scientifically, also poor. Players cold, risk of muscle pulls etc, and mentally they must have been destroyed, and in the context of an unbelievable start to the season - short sighted Phil, but did deflect the attention away from your tactical mis-management of the game.

i have sat down to relax after a frantic Christmas and enjoying todays game ready to relish in the praise our performance deserved.

instead whenever our game is mentioned it is about this tit.

He looked like the idiots I usually see in my rear view mirror when im driving. You know the type, the ones that drive their Audi 3 cm from your back bumper while shouting on their blue tooth headset. Dickhead.

He just wants attention, when they get relegated next season (of course he wont be there to see it as he'll jump ship like the cretin he is around mid march 2010) he'll be seen as the twat that he really is.

Liked his post match interview. The comments he made re. the fans having made arrangements to travel on boxing day and to be away from their families was spot on.
<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/match_of_the_day/7800704.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/footbal ... 800704.stm</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.