Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would absolutely not send him out on loan

Why are people even emphasizing this now? Of course he won't go on loan. Best case is that he'll get a chance in the first team, like a proper one. But I'm hopeful that at the very worst, finally we'll have a solid draw in the domestic cups and stuff, and we can actually see him in ten or so games the next season, whether it's just a short cameo or not. Other than that, U23 level and all the other stuff (Youth Cup and Youth CL) will be just fine enough, well optimal in my opinion. No need to rush anything, even though the talent is there.

I've said already that I'd fucking love to see one of our youngsters break into the team, but given our previous......well I'm not confident. Oh, and that has fuck all to do with the players abilities, more to do with our managers not giving them the opportunity.
Wait and see..

Very special talent. He needs to be involved in the first team squad and developed slowly.

Just hope this is the start of several kids coming through the academy

Apologies not read many reports of last night's game what has the scummy rag media have to say about Phil.?

Enjoyed watching that, best thing you can say is they all felt happy passing to him even when under pressure

Watch his reaction on the 3rd highlight when he robs a rag, knocks it back & moves into space for the return...

Having now watched the game, I thought most of the senior players were yards off it mentally & physically, shit touches, poor choices, lack of discipline etc etc & he was more on it than any.

I think the ideal thing to do is to loan him where he will play regularly.

Staying with us like Garcia last season will not help him.

Wonderful talent. So confident in his first game. Great to see and no wonder.

Have just seen his interview with CityTV after the game. Great moment with Sergio.

I don't know what superstar players at other clubs are like with the youngsters coming through but we're incredibly lucky to have Kun Aguero, not to mention David Silva and Yaya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.