Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the ideal thing to do is to loan him where he will play regularly.

Staying with us like Garcia last season will not help him.

He is 17, loaning him is ludicrous. How many 17 year olds are even training with the first team. So far we are managing him perfectly. He needs to be a regular for EDS and feature in the cups for City, maybe even a appearance in the league. For Foden, I am not worried, as long as we don't buy another Attacking Mid, Foden's time will come in a few years.

I think the ideal thing to do is to loan him where he will play regularly.

Staying with us like Garcia last season will not help him.

he shouldnt be loaned, hes got the talent to be a first team player. look at harry winks at spurs. he should be given all the cup games and if he shows his talent he should be part of the first team. imo it would be mad to send one of the best young talents in the country rather then play him. play him in all the cup games and give him some minutes against lower league sides or when were winning 3-0 up.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

On a somewhat related note, did anyone else see Diaz make an astounding tackle from behind when tracking back at one point? He came in from an angle and appeared to stop the ball dead with his heel as the Rag player thought he was dribbling away from him. I remember thinking "don't dive in there lad!" Before he emerged with the ball and calmly sauntered off
Haha yeah it was cracking tackle.

I thouht Brahim Diaz is the best prospect, Jadon Sancho 2nd and Foden 3rd but it seems he is getting ahead of them.

Hopefully Jadon and Diaz will prove themselves for Pep soon.

Heard of this lad about 6 years ago, my sis went out with someone (a red) who was friendly with the family. He even said back then that this kid will be a superstar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.