Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Johnson was our best Academy product. Tall, intelligent, and fit right in. Foden not at MJ level, but determination might see him eclipse his performances. Miss MJ hope hes ok

Michael Johnson was our best Academy product. Tall, intelligent, and fit right in. Foden not at MJ level, but determination might see him eclipse his performances. Miss MJ hope hes ok
What a sad waste of talent MJ was.A real pity that the boy had mental health issues as he certainly shone for the lads and the talent he had was wonderful.Like you say M1894 hope he`s doing OK nowadays.

If the Delph news are true I'm a bit afraid Pep won't have Phil on the bench when he can have Delph (see last game). Even though initally I thought Delph should stay as when fit he's a good option, now with the emergence of Foden I'm a bit angry with this situation. :D

What sort of money would Phil Foden be worth in this over inflated market. Don't get me wrong.... I believe the kid is our future and I'm desperate for him to stay until he can demand a start with us, but as clubs are desperate to find ball playing midfielders who can pass and shoot. I can't believe someone won't try a naughty bid for him today. The lad is magic. Same applies to Diaz as well.

What sort of money would Phil Foden be worth in this over inflated market. Don't get me wrong.... I believe the kid is our future and I'm desperate for him to stay until he can demand a start with us, but as clubs are desperate to find ball playing midfielders who can pass and shoot. I can't believe someone won't try a naughty bid for him today. The lad is magic. Same applies to Diaz as well.

He's a young talent at city so I would have thought he needs a few loans before we sell him to a hard to prounounce Turkish club for 3 magic beans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.