Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been said before but this kid has everything in his locker,as well as the credentials,to be our Academies poster boy and role model.I really don't think we could have developed a better advert.
As for today,he was superb from the off,always available and always creating,he makes things tick and he makes the game look easy.

It's been said before but this kid has everything in his locker,as well as the credentials,to be our Academies poster boy and role model.I really don't think we could have developed a better advert.
As for today,he was superb from the off,always available and always creating,he makes things tick and he makes the game look easy.

He was but for me he is wasted on the wing behind Brewster would be his best position.

He was but for me he is wasted on the wing behind Brewster would be his best position.
He is very much a 10,all his best work is done from that position,but the fact he can be almost as effective on the wing is simply testament to his ability and another reason he will go right to the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.