Phil Foden - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we've been mislead a bit, he was on the Manager of the Month team photo... and I assumed that was him in training. I suspect he was only doing a bit of light running at best. He was pictured in the medical room with Mendy - looked like he's mainly working on strength. I reckon another 2 weeks and we should see him back. I think we take it very slowly with players injurys and don't rush them back. Foden has probably been told get yourself right for Carling Cup final.

I think we've been mislead a bit, he was on the Manager of the Month team photo... and I assumed that was him in training. I suspect he was only doing a bit of light running at best. He was pictured in the medical room with Mendy - looked like he's mainly working on strength. I reckon another 2 weeks and we should see him back. I think we take it very slowly with players injurys and don't rush them back. Foden has probably been told get yourself right for Carling Cup final.

Unless we have a load of injuries I can't see him making the bench for the final. Diaz didn't even make the bench last night, and by the time of the final we'll presumably have Jesus and Delph back, along with Laporte and possibly Fred in the squad.

Unless we have a load of injuries I can't see him making the bench for the final. Diaz didn't even make the bench last night, and by the time of the final we'll presumably have Jesus and Delph back, along with Laporte and possibly Fred in the squad.
You are spot on unfortunately. That was a Pellegrini-esque squad last night, no youth at all. It's a crying shame they cannot get 10 mins here and there.

You forget JFE

You are spot on unfortunately. That was a Pellegrini-esque squad last night, no youth at all. It's a crying shame they cannot get 10 mins here and there.

I thought that too. I think we'll see a bit more youth on Sunday though. Last night was the more important of the two games IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.