Phil Neville on Sky Sports

Apart from when watching them in the horiffic red shirts I always quite liked the Nevilles. And still do now. They played hard, pushed themselves absolutely to the limits of their footballing potential and had the mentality of winners. Well, except at Maine Road in 2002.

Doesn't surprise me that this fired him up. In the words of John Lennon, Instant Karma.

Starting 11 . De Gea, Rafael Da Silva, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Scholes, Carrick, Nani, Rooney, Welbeck...which one of these is a dishonest horrible cheating, ladies pee thing?

yes it is a trick question
I can’t see it being Carrick, Scholes, De Gea, Ferdinand or Evans as Neville wouldn’t drop them in it.

I can see it being 1 of 3

1. Nani
2. Evra
3. One of the Subs?

Remember switching it off when they were well ahead and my lad later saying did you see the Everton score 4-4, and I didn't believe him.finaly looked the score up on tinternet several hours later

The funniest part of that programme was GPC on the sidelines at 4-2 laughing and joking thinking it was in the bag

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.