Phil Neville on Sky Sports

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by It could have been 10, 23 Oct 2017.

1. standupifyouhatemanu

standupifyouhatemanu

I was in a pub in Frankfurt watching the double header Scum v Neverton and City v wolves.... Great day, hit the roof when the 4th went in for the blue dippers!

2. steve peel

steve peel

In the Front Line of the Battle !
    I was 17 when I was a Young Guvnors people were gratefully we were around then and some still are now.Wembley way was not any easy journey for some of our fans against the scum !

3. lefty goldblatt

lefty goldblatt

I was in a pub in Warrington, and the pub bully (a sad, washed up cnut, in his late 50's) shouted "POZNAN" and started jumping up and down, sneering at me, when the Raggies got their fourth.

He wasn't so forthcoming though, when Neverton equalised, and I shouted "POZNAN". Pr1ck.

Great day to be a blue.

4. nmc

nmc

I hope he gets the Everton job - he’d seriously fuck it up - so we could all laugh at the blue dippers and Frankenstein at the same time

5. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

Lol....which pub Blue ? I used to live inWarrington before i moved to Southport. Used to argue alot with the plastic rags there

6. lefty goldblatt

lefty goldblatt

The rather brilliant Wilkies (Tavern) near Sainsbury's. Awesome ale. A few bitter (geddit) Rags in there, that day. I went to watch Warrington, that afternoon, and watched the Wolves game as soon as I got home on Sky+

7. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

Nice one....back when i was younger along with my mates (who were all liverpool fans) we would do an all day sess in town and mostly watch the games in the Feathers. Would always find some rags to argue with lol.

The majority of united fans in warrington from my experience barely attend any united games. They follow Warrington rugby but jumped in the bandwagon in terms of football.

Not been to watch Warrington for some time but my missus step-dad is a massive warrington fan, we will usually start and end up in the 147 snooker club, maybe the Wire pub or the box works.....

8. prestonibbo_mcfc

prestonibbo_mcfc

Now it's plastic dippers ;-)

9. stonerblue

stonerblue

rambler
    Watched scum in my local and fucked off in a sulk, kicking the pub dog on the way out, when they were cruising. Went to a packed wacky warehouse, got a pint and sat outside grumbling too myself. Big cheers in the pub and i presumed the fuckers had got another couple. Finally a group of fellas come out for a smoke, all laughing and giddy. Reluctantly i asked how did it end up. 'Fucking draw', where two of the sweetest words i heard that season. And the Blues out on a christening that day had a blast as well.

10. BlueMoonz1977

BlueMoonz1977

True.....out of the 12 lads i knew...only 1 actually went to their games : )