Phil Neville

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by SPIDERBOY, 29 Jun 2015.

1. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

Uppity Twat
    He is a moron. I am somewhat dissatisfied that part of my licence fee finds its way to him.

2. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

I was not quite the same with Hansen, and the other poor 165+ sods whose licence was diverted to his account every time he parked his arse on the MotD sofa. Instead of being 'somewhat dissatisfied, G, I was only a few turns on the dial from being incandescent. In fact, come 10:30 on a Saturday night I did a very good impression of lighting up the northern sky. Find me an ex-pro turned pundit and nine out of ten will be intellectually-challenged.

3. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Is that how he ended up with the Walt Disney statue at Cristiano Ronaldo Airport? Does PL also have the image rights to any of the seven dwarfs?

4. Kinkys Left Foot

Kinkys Left Foot

My personal favourite in that discussion was his reference to "Ticky Tacky" football.
    What a ****!

5. crazyg

crazyg

Retired
    In that case, as a moratorium has been declared on Carrick4England, shouldn't the same be applied to Mr P Chuckle?

6. mat

mat

Official Gimp to The Rat that Barks
    Best thing Sir Joseph Barton did in a city shirt was twat the **** in front of the Arsehole Poll and he acted like he'd seen fuck all.