Phil 'Ronnie' Foden

borassic

Video knocking about of this kid somewhere. 12 year old playing for our Under-14s and still the best player on the park. He's from Edgeley and all his family are reds apparently. Spoke to a couple of people over the last two days about him(both reds) and they say he's the best young player they've ever seen. So hands up... who knows about him and who's seen him play?

Slicker than Sommeil said:
I'm sure Fergie will tap him up like he did Giggs at 15/16, wouldn't take much seeing as they're reds.

I don't think we're quite as susceptible these days......

I'm sure Fergie will tap him up like he did Giggs at 15/16, wouldn't take much seeing as they're reds.

Nope, the boy is a City fan.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:16 pm --<br /><br />

Nope, the boy is a City fan.

Video knocking about of this kid somewhere. 12 year old playing for our Under-14s and still the best player on the park. He's from Edgeley and all his family are reds apparently. Spoke to a couple of people over the last two days about him(both reds) and they say he's the best young player they've ever seen. So hands up... who knows about him and who's seen him play?
I think I’ve heard of this kid.

His mums a blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.