Philippe Sandler

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by bobom, 29 Jan 2018.

1. Serg10Aguero

Serg10Aguero

We should either sell him with a buyback or loan for 2-3 seasons like Chelsea with Christensen

2. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

All the signs are that we’ve signed him
    but not announced it. Looks like a ball playing defender. Based on Zinchenko looking like a world beater on You Tube then struggling, I guess he’ll need lots of time to get used to the Prem and bringing in gradually.

3. EL APACHE TEVEZ

EL APACHE TEVEZ

Don’t think zinch as struggled when was that.

4. Easy

Easy

Think he will spend preseason with us then go out on loan.

No point in staying with City as 5th choice CB. He and Tosin will both be loaned out.

We’ll go into next season with Otamendi, Stones, Laporte and Kompany. Emergency 5th choice options: Walker, Fernandinho, Mendy, Danilo.

Possibly Kompany’s last season with Tosin or Sandler replacing Vinny in the 19/20 season if they’re good enough.

5. taleofbluehalves

taleofbluehalves

My point is he wasn’t a starter in August. Over time he’s been given a chance and has taken it. Don’t you agree?

6. KCblue

KCblue

If he really has been impressing in Holland do we think that Girona could be an option for next season?

7. shak

shak

I would seriously hesitate before even considering Girona as a loan option for any of our players. They have showed no faith in anyone but Maffeo, two have been recalled and sent elsewhere and even though Aleix Garcia has slotted right in they've taken the understandable if not frustrating attitude of 'why play a loan kid over one of our own'.