Phone apps worth having!

I used to use aptoid to get my apps but dont seem to be able to find paid for apps since i had factory reset my phone....any pointers where i should be going now?
Cheers

If anyone enjoys a laugh at Roy Hodgson and is on android, check out an app called Roy Hodgson says

Period tracker. Simply check the bin for Tampax wrappers and enter the dates. You will then get a pretty accurate warning of when your loved one is next due to turn into a hormonal aggressive arsehole, and arrange your work schedule to ensure you miss it.

Period tracker. Simply check the bin for Tampax wrappers and enter the dates. You will then get a pretty accurate warning of when your loved one is next due to turn into a hormonal aggressive arsehole, and arrange your work schedule to ensure you miss it.

This could be your ticket to a significant fortune, well done.

Perhaps you could extend your empire to include "teenage tantrum" which monitors the hormone count in the air and gives you a small electric shock in the left buttock to warn of of any incoming problems. Or how about a bolt-on to "Period Tracker" called "tell me how much you love me"...

I'm not making it up! The app is out there and I use it. I suspect its meant for women to use so they know when to wear baggy clothes and eat chocolate rather than as a stress management tool for us blokes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.