Phone swap

I've got a HTC Smartphone from around 4 years ago. It's Vintage in a way. I'll also chuck in a Nokia 3210. Again vintage. Also comes with Beach Rally 2 and the original Snake game.

I'll send you a pm with my address.

2ef5lch.jpg

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
I would like to swap a half-eaten Terry's Chocolate Orange for a Ferrari Testarossa,or a go on Angelina Jolie,if anyone's interested...

For those too young to remember that is what swap shop was all about. Ok on a smaller scale
"I would like to swap my left footed roller skate please for a raleigh chopper"!

Memories

trueblue09 said:
haha mate its not about that id rather have a shitter phone than the same as that spoilt **** downstairs im really really angry i fucking hate her with a passion if she died tomorow i would feel nothing she isnt family she got a wii too this christmas

fancy swapping that phone for an unwanted double-barrelled shot gun i got for christmas??

rushts said:
trueblue09 said:
haha mate its not about that id rather have a shitter phone than the same as that spoilt **** downstairs im really really angry i fucking hate her with a passion if she died tomorow i would feel nothing she isnt family she got a wii too this christmas

fancy swapping that phone for an unwanted double-barrelled shot gun i got for christmas??

Love this forum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.