Phone Thread

Crouchinho

Team supported
Tottenham Hotspur
I couldn't see one on the search so I thought I'd start one.

What mobile phones are you using? Do you like it? Any good stories about past mobiles? Anyone looking for anything new?

I'm currently using a Samsung s4 but it's probably a bit dated now. There is a new S8 coming out in March/April but I'm not sure if I should try out an LG by then.

My first ever phone was a Nokia 8210, people used to get pissed off at me because when they would text me a question I'd ring back and reply yes/no and hang up because the feckers charged me 12 pence a text! I always wanted one of them Matrix phones back in the day but heard they were a bit naff

Also using an S4. It does everything I need it to and more.

I've gone past the days of wanting the newest phones,just don't see the point.

attachment.php

Motorola Memphis was my first one,lost it on Walkden road.

Samsung Galaxy S6.
Exquisitely Crafted, Captivatingly Brilliant
Inspired by the works of glassblowers and artisan metalsmiths ((wanker sign))the Samsung Galaxy S6 represents a seamless fusion of glass and metal. Make a breathtaking design statement with its beautiful curves and radiant glass surfaces that reflect a wide spectrum of dazzling colours.

Tech bollocks:
Processor
  • CPU Speed
    2.1GHz, 1.5GHz

• CPU Type
    Octa-Core
  • That's right
  • Fucking Octa-Core processor motherfucker
Display
  • Size (Main Display)
    5.1" (129.2 mm)

• Resolution (Main Display)
    2560 x 1440 (Quad HD)

• Technology (Main Display)
    Super AMOLED

• Color Depth (Main Display)
    16M

• S Pen Support
    No
Weighs just under 140grammes and is metal and glass. Not waterproof but anyone who has a phone near water is a dopey ****. Me rikey. Best phone I've had.

First phone was this bad boy in 1998
Panasonic_EB-G520.JPG

Check the handsome beast out. Whilst most daft twats were flipping flappity bits down on their Motorola star-twat to take calls the Panasonic wasa simple one button answer and had great ring tones!!
All the specs.
The Panasonic EB-G520 mobile was released in 1998.

It featured a four position navigation key in which the up/down and left/right movements allowed you to scroll through menu items, options and system controls for screen brightness and speaker volume. The address book stored telephone numbers and associated names in the SIM card with speed dial access. Call timers recorded the duration of the last dialled call and a cumulative total. A vibrate ring tone option was also included and the G520 could both send and receive SMS text messages.

GSM 900 single band

Weight = 150g
Dimensions = 140 x 46 x 20 mm
Battery life = 3 hours talk time, 80 hours standby

Also using an S4. It does everything I need it to and more.

I've gone past the days of wanting the newest phones,just don't see the point.

attachment.php

Motorola Memphis was my first one,lost it on Walkden road.

I love my S4 but since I got some games in, the lag is a bit bad. I can't work out if it's my net, their server or my processor struggling. I got mine with tempered glass and an anker battery

Samsung Galaxy S6.
Exquisitely Crafted, Captivatingly Brilliant
Inspired by the works of glassblowers and artisan metalsmiths ((wanker sign))the Samsung Galaxy S6 represents a seamless fusion of glass and metal. Make a breathtaking design statement with its beautiful curves and radiant glass surfaces that reflect a wide spectrum of dazzling colours.

Tech bollocks:
Processor
  • CPU Speed
    2.1GHz, 1.5GHz

• CPU Type
    Octa-Core
  • That's right
  • Fucking Octa-Core processor motherfucker
Display
  • Size (Main Display)
    5.1" (129.2 mm)

• Resolution (Main Display)
    2560 x 1440 (Quad HD)

• Technology (Main Display)
    Super AMOLED

• Color Depth (Main Display)
    16M

• S Pen Support
    No
Weighs just under 140grammes and is metal and glass. Not waterproof but anyone who has a phone near water is a dopey ****. Me rikey. Best phone I've had.

First phone was this bad boy in 1998
Panasonic_EB-G520.JPG

Check the handsome beast out. Whilst most daft twats were flipping flappity bits down on their Motorola star-twat to take calls the Panasonic wasa simple one button answer and had great ring tones!!
All the specs.
The Panasonic EB-G520 mobile was released in 1998.

It featured a four position navigation key in which the up/down and left/right movements allowed you to scroll through menu items, options and system controls for screen brightness and speaker volume. The address book stored telephone numbers and associated names in the SIM card with speed dial access. Call timers recorded the duration of the last dialled call and a cumulative total. A vibrate ring tone option was also included and the G520 could both send and receive SMS text messages.

GSM 900 single band

Weight = 150g
Dimensions = 140 x 46 x 20 mm
Battery life = 3 hours talk time, 80 hours standby
I bet you got a weeks charge out of that bastard!

S7 edge I think. I changed from an iphone 6 plus, which I planned to keep. Not much difference phone wise, just the removable memory I was after.

They don't seem to be changing as much these days, save the odd new feature. I like some aspects of android, but much preferred the iPhone and with hindsight maybe should have gone for a bigger memory and stuck with that, but there isn't much in it between the two.

sony xperia z3 compact, don't like big phones and the Sony has a decent enough screen but best off all massive battery life and only £200 sim free

Sony Xperia sp.last one refused to switch on.so got my dad's one off him n gave him an s3 I got with new contract.

Not the greatest phone in the world but I love it.know way round it with eyes closed almost.

iPhone 6. Been using them since the 3G. Won't be bothering with an incremental upgrade to the 7 though, not worth it.

First mobile was
GA628.jpg

Ericsson on Bt cellnet, thought it was mint at the time! The Nokia 3310 I got later felt like a massive upgrade.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.