Phone Thread

My iPhone 6s is up for renewal in about four months and I'm not after a new one. I'll go sim only. I'm happy with O2 but would welcome recommendations. I don't really talk or text so it's more about data and coverage. Use about 3GB a month atm.

I just got back from holidays and there was an announcement in the airport stating that Samsung Galaxy 7s were not allowed on the plane.
So don't get one of them.

Went from the iPhone 6 to 7 and the speed is excellent. Will definitely sort me out for the ten months until they do the big upgrade next year.

I just got back from holidays and there was an announcement in the airport stating that Samsung Galaxy 7s were not allowed on the plane.
So don't get one of them.
I think it refers to the Galaxy Note 7, the Galaxy S7 is ok and there is no issue with them going on planes.

Iphone 7.it's too much, security shit,, always updating and resetting itself. Great camera though and tons of storage

I'm swapping phones on friday.
Got an s5 at the minute been a fantastic phone think I'm going to go for the s7 edge.
Anyone got one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.