Photo ID required for Barca Home Game

alib

as a seasoncard holder I've just bought 4 extra tickets for the barca home game for 4 mates using the print at home etickets but it says they will need (my)photo ID to get into the ground!!!!

surely not when the tickets have been purchased by a seasoncard holder using my member number?

i used an e ticket last year which also said this, ID was not asked for (which was lucky as it wasnt my ticket!)

out of interest, i'm after several extra barca tickets, i thought this had sold out? how have you got some!?

It always has it on print at home tickets, I guess it's discretionary. Most people won't be checked. But if for example the Celtic game a bunch of drunken Glaswegian accented people turn up it can be asked for. Then tickets traced back to the buyer.
It's nothing new though.
Also thinking about it I suppose print at home can be printed more than once so if a ticket is used twice id would be needed.

Last edited:
thanks for the reassurance chaps - I've seen lots of people using folded A4 paper tickets but never seen anyone checking photo ID at the turnstiles - was hoping it wasn't a stupid one off they'd introduced just for the barca game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.