Photo ID required for Barca Home Game

as a seasoncard holder I've just bought 4 extra tickets for the barca home game for 4 mates using the print at home etickets but it says they will need (my)photo ID to get into the ground!!!!

surely not when the tickets have been purchased by a seasoncard holder using my member number?

I bought a couple of tickets when they went on general sale and thought the same thing when I saw the "ID", so I rang customer services who told me the reason they ask you to bring ID is that in the event of the tickets being misplaced, only the person who bought them can ask for replacements. It has nothing to do with a check at the gate

I bought a shed load of tickets for the England game against Turkey so my name appeared on all 16 tickets bought.

I rang the club to query how it could be practically possible to provide my ID for all 16 ticket holders but they explained that the ID was only a requirement should an incident/emergency arise and the ticket holder could provide a true identity. Nothing to do with checking on admission.

as a seasoncard holder I've just bought 4 extra tickets for the barca home game for 4 mates using the print at home etickets but it says they will need (my)photo ID to get into the ground!!!!

surely not when the tickets have been purchased by a seasoncard holder using my member number?

Its on every eticket.........dont know why as if you buy extras you don't list the name of the person you bought it for,,,, i think its so they can challenge you if you buy a kids or concessionary and don't look the right age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.