Photography... not the nude kind!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SiMCFC, 12 Mar 2013.

1. Banned Tosspot

Banned Tosspot

It may seem pointless to you but there will be stuff you do that seems pointless to others.

Th world still goes round.

2. pee dubya

pee dubya

________
    Good point, it's like playing football, what's the point when you can sit in your armchair and watch people doing it better.

3. Drog_Town_Punk

Drog_Town_Punk

Cheers mate, I have been looking at the G3 & G5. Are they easy to use? I am still getting to grips with mine and I do spend a lot of time scratching my head :)[/quote]

extremely easy to use, i used the semi-manual modes for about 3 days then went fully manual choosing every aspect on the settings and i had never used a dslr before that at all, one thing i will say is there is no bulb mode which allows you to leave the camera shutter open for up to an hour depending on certain cameras, but that wont affect you too much unless you prefer doing star trails and general night shooting as i do, but it does allow you to stay open for 60 seconds so its not so bad, check some of my night shots out there and you'll see that it can be very effective http://pix.ie/krusty

4. Second Skin

Second Skin

Bra Fitter
    [quote="Drog_Town_Punk] extremely easy to use, i used the semi-manual modes for about 3 days then went fully manual choosing every aspect on the settings and i had never used a dslr before that at all, one thing i will say is there is no bulb mode which allows you to leave the camera shutter open for up to an hour depending on certain cameras, but that wont affect you too much unless you prefer doing star trails and general night shooting as i do, but it does allow you to stay open for 60 seconds so its not so bad, check some of my night shots out there and you'll see that it can be very effective http://pix.ie/krusty[/quote]

Very impressive.

I have tried doing some long exposure nighttime shots,My camera has a starry sky setting which allows the shutter to be open for up to 60 secs, got a good picture of the moon somewhere.

5. 117 M34

117 M34

Very impressive.

I have tried doing some long exposure nighttime shots,My camera has a starry sky setting which allows the shutter to be open for up to 60 secs, got a good picture of the moon somewhere.[/quote][/quote]

Is it better than this one?
    [​IMG]

6. Banned Tosspot

Banned Tosspot

[/quote]

[​IMG][/quote][/quote][/quote]
    So what's the point of making yourself a nice meal if there's a chef on the other side of the world better than you?

Stop ruining a good thread.

7. Drog_Town_Punk

Drog_Town_Punk

[/quote]

[​IMG][/quote][/quote][/quote]

[​IMG]

took your advice i used google to find that

8. pee dubya

pee dubya

________
    [​IMG]

That's maybe my favourite photo that i've taken, unfortunately i lost the original file and had to download it off facebook so the image quality will be really reduced.

9. Second Skin

Second Skin

Bra Fitter
    [/quote]

[​IMG][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

No it is not.

I think I am going to give it all up now. It just isn't worth it any more. Well it was fun whilst it lasted, does anyone want to buy a camera?

EDIT: Unless you think these are ok:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. toby

toby

[​IMG]

This photo was taken on my iPhone from inside my kitchen . It took me ages to get this picture as the male and female blue tits were so fast disappearing into the hole to feed their babies .