pictures of city fans away?

Got a great picture of the away end at Blackburn going mad after Dickov put us 3-1 up.

It's too big to scan, got no idea how to upload it (help??)

Think I was given it by a fella called Barry. He was the guy who supplied the balloons for the Sheffield United FA Cup tie, IIRC!

manchester-city-supporters-having-a-nap-in-trafalgar-square-before-their-1956-fa-cup-final-v-birmingham-city.jpg

Wembley 1956

The knee is a lot better now and it still Alan's turn to get the beer in.

How long has Alan been running the supporters club at Dukinfield now? I can remember going to Notts County in the cup in 1991 with Duki and I am pretty sure he was running the cub then and last season he sorted me out with a ticket for the Arsenal 2-2 draw when I turned up without a ticket but was walking round the pub asking for any spares. Cracking bloke. I used to go to the match with Paul when we were kids.

How long has Alan been running the supporters club at Dukinfield now? I can remember going to Notts County in the cup in 1991 with Duki and I am pretty sure he was running the cub then and last season he sorted me out with a ticket for the Arsenal 2-2 draw when I turned up without a ticket but was walking round the pub asking for any spares. Cracking bloke. I used to go to the match with Paul when we were kids.

Alan started the Dukinfield branch over 40 years ago... sure it's more than that actually (maybe Big Big Blue can correct me on that one). I should know better really as Alan is my uncle... top bloke... even if he is a bit tight when getting the beer in ;-)

BTW... is that Gav?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.