Pictures of Your Pets

258xaqh.jpg

2iaaa2o.jpg

Thanks Kenzie.

Inseperable pals
Saddly the Rottie passed on.
Had to have him put down as old age made his back legs give up on him
An absolute gentleman and not a bad bone in his body.
We took him out in the cab for his last day and bought him a full bucket family size kfc followed by a 2lb block of mature cheddar all to himself.
Before the vet carried his compationate craft we gave him a full oven roasted barbeque chicken and he then slipped of into doggy paradise surrounded by his family close to his side.
A real pal and best friend from a little pup
Now I'm rambling here a little and I dont normaly do that do I but I have to say that for some strange reason he used to love christmas and he got to sit at the table with the all the crew as a special treat.
Two facing chairs were place together so he was comfy.
Sat there with a cracker hat on and joined in all the fun.
Used to adore trifles

The Westies called Rexy Mcfee and the Rottie I cant tell

The Westie was the dominant of the two.
Little man syndrome I think its called ;)

Have a gander at Rexy Mcfee as a pup
Looked just like a mogwai

153y1yr.jpg

Sympathies mate. Our Rottie passed earlier this year from cancer. Circumstances different for me though as i'd moved out a few years ago and not seen her for a long time due to a fall out with my mother. Didn't even have the courtesy to tell us she was ill though! I'd have bit my tongue to say goodbye to her an absolute beauty and as soft as they come. Only found out a week after she passed as my dad happened to mention it to my brother on the phone.

To say I was fuming is an understatement. R.I.P Teeko

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.