Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

MihaiCity

Man City see Saint-Etienne striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang as Balotelli replacement

Manchester City are watching Saint-Etienne striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.

Aubameyang confirmed the interest of City and Manchester United last month, though saw the transfer deadline fall on Thursday still a player with Les Verts.

City boss Roberto Mancini is considering Aubameyang as a replacement for Mario Balotelli, now of AC Milan.

Mancini, while Inter Milan coach, followed the Frenchman's progress as a junior with the Rossoneri.

If we are in for Icardi but the rumours are true that he will join Inter what about this guy? i watch Ligue 1 (i catch in romania) and he really impress me....a 10m offer whould be enough to take him...what yours opinion????????

Josh Blue said:
He's quick, he's got pace, he's lighting fast and he's quick! Speedy player that Aubameyang.
So were not interested in him then?

Josh Blue said:
He's quick, he's got pace, he's lighting fast and he's quick! Speedy player that Aubameyang.

Being fast and quick is always a bonus IMHO

Could be a no go, as he represents Gabon at International level. Would the club want to potentially see another player missing for an ACON. TBF though, I'm not an efficianado of Gabonese international Football, so don't know whether this would be the case.

He's good on FIFA, and amazing on Ultimate Team....uh, but I don't think we're using that as a critera when we buy players. Not that it matters, for some reason I'm shit with City, I think the balance is off, maybe I shouldn't play all our strikers at once.

Anyway, obviously Milan felt that they could let him go, and to a mid-table french team, but you never know what the hell that club is thinking. If we go for a striker it will be Cavani or someone at that level though.

<a class="postlink" href="http://youtu.be/E1My9ATOkvY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://youtu.be/E1My9ATOkvY</a>

Manx Blue said:
Could be a no go, as he represents Gabon at International level. Would the club want to potentially see another player missing for an ACON. TBF though, I'm not an efficianado of Gabonese international Football, so don't know whether this would be the case.

ACON are played in the summer now hence why it was played two years running these past two years

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.