Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

ell said:
Manx Blue said:
Could be a no go, as he represents Gabon at International level. Would the club want to potentially see another player missing for an ACON. TBF though, I'm not an efficianado of Gabonese international Football, so don't know whether this would be the case.

ACON are played in the summer now hence why it was played two years running these past two years
No they aren't. They've just changed the years it's played in, so that it doesn't coincide with the World Cup.

Want to bump this.

Think he would be a fantastic third or fourth striker, And he's young, so could become our number 1. Tall, quick, good in the air, and an absolute powerhouse.

I've forgot about him watching the game for some time but then it clicked me and paid little bit attention. Not completely as I was watching Barcelona game too but from what I've seen he looks like he has talent. Is it enough, I'm not sure as haven't seen too much but doesn't look like bad one.

His stats are great though - 2nd best in the league for both goals and assists, must have some quality.

We should have at least one very quick striker, this should be him.
Or possibly Remy. Am I the only one who rates him? If QPR go down Remy will be available for next to nothing, I'm sure he'll have a clause in his contract.

Not seen enough of this lad but imo these are the kind of players we should be focussing on, find the absolute best ones & sign them, not blowing £50 mil on players who will then be replaced by guys like this.

All the Falcaos & Cavanis start somewhere. There are two more who are about to become just as good, playing somewhere right now.

We need to identify them & get in first.

Lightening fast and a decent finisher.

If we can get him for anywhere between 10-20m I think he would be a good signing, plenty of room for improvement and he already has adaptable physical attributes I think.

St Etienne head coach Christophe Galtier admits he is prepared to lose star striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang this summer.

Aubameyang is under contract until 2016 for the Ligue 1 side and, despite an agreement with the player's dad and agent Pierre Aubame, the 16-goal forward looks to be on his way out of the Stade Geoffroy-Guichard stadium.

The Gabon international has reportedly been watched by a number of Premier League scouts in recent months with Chelsea, Manchester City, Newcastle and Tottenham all thought to be interested in him.

Galtier said: "We had a moral agreement with Aubameyang, his father and advisers, but there won't be any surprise. We all know what will happen.

"We gave him our thumbs up for him to leave, but also to stay with us next season if there is a Champions League adventure."

St Etienne are currently sitting in fourth spot, two points behind third-placed Marseille and four behind Lyon in second with nine games remaining.

It seems he's off but where?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.