Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Great player and has a good goal ratio. However at what cost could this one come at? If it was at the cost of seeing less of kelechi then I would not be to happy.

We do need a third striker and maybe with kun's injury record he could be cover for him. But I can't see the player being happy with that as he is already established in the bundesliga

Would be a top class signing but really cant see them selling Gundogan, Hummels and Aubameyang is the same transfer window....

Where would he play? From what I've seen of him, he's always been up top.

He started out on the RW and then fell into the forward role. Nasty player at both. But, hey, I learned that from video games so I'm just an idiot apparently. Supposedly he doesn't fancy himself as a winger so that leads me to believe that this is a long shot signing at best. I'd rather not be linked to him at all if this doesn't pan out. He's a beast!

Going with my questionable memory banks here...but I'm fairly certain he's said and/or implied he wouldn't leave for any team other than Real. Not 100% on that and I'm too lazy to google it but I'm pretty sure I'm not fabricating this.

Going with my questionable memory banks here...but I'm fairly certain he's said and/or implied he wouldn't leave for any team other than Real. Not 100% on that and I'm too lazy to google it but I'm pretty sure I'm not fabricating this.

He did, but he also said he couldn't resist Manchester United as they are the worlds biggest club

A quick player up top ( who can play in all forward positions ) and who can finish? Yes please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.