Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Knew you would elaborate :). He was a RW before he blew up. His finishing isn't WC and that's undeniable. His pace, positioning, and work rate are top 1%. I think we'd both sacrifice some finishing ability for those other attributes IMO. I don't think anybody should expect him to be Suarez but you won't sign a better attacking player (bar Lewa, Suarez, Messi).
I'll give you Pace in the top1%. Positioning and work rate, definitely not in the top 1%. Don't get me wrong, he is a fantastic player and I'll love us to get him. Just so long as we know what we are getting. He did a lot of great stuff on a confidence high this season that I doubt he can replicate. Lacazzette was similar last season, I worried he couldn't replicate that confidence high performance. He hasn't.

Aubemayang will score a lot because if his speed alone, and he is a decent footballer. I mean Vardy is half the player Aubemayang is, and he banged 24 on the power of his speed. But there will be frustrating moments when he misses easy chances with Sterling like mishits. I'm just forewarning. :) Don't want someone starting an "Aubemayang does he deserve his starting place" thread in November :)

I'll give you Pace in the top1%. Positioning and work rate, definitely not in the top 1%. Don't get me wrong, he is a fantastic player and I'll love us to get him. Just so long as we know what we are getting. He did a lot of great stuff on a confidence high this season that I doubt he can replicate. Lacazzette was similar last season, I worried he couldn't replicate that confidence high performance. He hasn't.

Aubemayang will score a lot because if his speed alone, and he is a decent footballer. I mean Vardy is half the player Aubemayang is, and he banged 24 on the power of his speed. But there will be frustrating moments when he misses easy chances with Sterling like mishits. I'm just forewarning. :) Don't want someone starting an "Aubemayang does he deserve his starting place" thread in November :)

Brilliant shout on Lacazette. Stretch on my part with the 1% on positioning. His work rate may not be 1% but it's top notch. He would track back if/when he plays out wide. The thing I left out was his aerial threat and that is something we need in leaps and bounds. Total long shot signing but it's fun to contemplate.

Auba has been doing this for multiple years btw. As an added last note.

Maybe we could test Dortmund's resolve with a bid for him or Reus. Both fantastic options up front or on the wing.

Brilliant shout on Lacazette. Stretch on my part with the 1% on positioning. His work rate may not be 1% but it's top notch. He would track back if/when he plays out wide. The thing I left out was his aerial threat and that is something we need in leaps and bounds. Total long shot signing but it's fun to contemplate.
That's why I concluded he was a better finisher than Sanchez, coz he has more tools. Better header, jumper, faster and more athletic. Not to mention he is more comfortable at the 9 spot than Sanchez. The actual technique of finishing, they are about the same. At least In my opinion.

That's why I concluded he was a better finisher than Sanchez, coz he has more tools. Better header, jumper, faster and more athletic. Not to mention he is more comfortable at the 9 spot than Sanchez. The actual technique of finishing, they are about the same. At least In my opinion.

Missed that from you. We're almost 100% spot on I think. Not a lot we can get from this thread I think. We all want him and it would be a perfect addition. The only debate is Sanchez or Auba.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.