Pierre Aubameyang

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by MihaiCity, 12 Feb 2013.

1. The slaughtered lamb

The slaughtered lamb

I like Aubameyang but feel we play better with a single striker. In that case we'd have Aguero, Jesus and Auba competing for the one position. Sanchez the more flexible option for me.

2. MCFC_4Heatons

MCFC_4Heatons

Counter argument is Auba offers raw pace and aerial threat thus a different dimension/option. Since Dzeko left and Bony tuned out to be sh*t for us we've had no plan B/different approach. Auba has and can play wide or centrally.

3. The slaughtered lamb

The slaughtered lamb

Yes, I've seen him play on the right a couple of times but he's essentially a striker. I'm not sure the aerial threat is favoured by Pep, though you could say Lewandowski provided that at Bayern, so maybe. He isn't a player I'd baulk at having by any means, I just think Sanchez probably fits better.

4. MCFC_4Heatons

MCFC_4Heatons

I think ur right, Pep seems to favour one way of playing, imo when we're in the last 10/15 mins and struggling to break a team down I'd like to see a different approach sometime but Peps very stubborn and adament that he'll stick to his pholosophy/way.

5. Manchester_lalala

Manchester_lalala

He wasn't like that at Bayern.

6. Rammyblues

Rammyblues

If my maths are correct and I have to say they are usually incorrect but we seem to have two foreign spots and a homegrown spot available. Wouldnt mind this guy Sanchez and an British type player be better if it was VVD and Sanchez and let JFE go to Leicester/Arsenal. Just my opinion.

7. MCFC_4Heatons

MCFC_4Heatons

Im convinced VVD would ensure we win the PL, imo a CB that has everything... If Kompany gets a long-term injury I would be very worried. Doesn't seem as though we're in for VVD though.

8. Marvin

Marvin

Fallen out with Dortmund and Dortmund in danger of CL elimination. Not keen on him, but I could see him moving to the Premier League in January.

9. BJL_City

BJL_City

well Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal will all need strikers, would they pay the fee for a disruptive influence? Probably only Chelsea.

10. SWP's back

SWP's back

He’s lost some pace.