Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

Touch of the Dzeko's about him imo. Capable of pulling off the sublime, capable of going on a phenomenal scoring spree but equally capable of missing 3 open nets in a single game and not that great of an overall game. Can't argue with the guys record over the last few years but i just don't think he's a £60 million footballer.

And that's before factoring in where the hell he'd fit into our side. That type of money would demand he's a starter, so do we plaan to play 2 upfront? Does Aguero drop into a deeper role? (something i think we might see on occasions under pep)

Touch of the Dzeko's about him imo. Capable of pulling off the sublime, capable of going on a phenomenal scoring spree but equally capable of missing 3 open nets in a single game and not that great of an overall game. Can't argue with the guys record over the last few years but i just don't think he's a £60 million footballer.

And that's before factoring in where the hell he'd fit into our side. That type of money would demand he's a starter, so do we plaan to play 2 upfront? Does Aguero drop into a deeper role? (something i think we might see on occasions under pep)

If we're signing all these centre backs, 3 5 2 ?

Imo this guy is unstoppable & also can't hit a bulls arse with a banjo. So he could score 100 goals or 0.

I could imagine him missing 3 open nets v Utd on the Saturday then scoring 3 at the Nou Camp on the Weds.

Think this comparison is a little harsh in all fairness. He's had a stellar season and has arguably out performed Aguero.

41goals in 52games this season...whats not to like about those numbers....

Bundesliga Spotlight ‏@BundesligaSpot 17h17 hours ago
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's 2015/16 season (club & country, all competitions):

Games: 52 Goals: 41
hgHtClo.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.