Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

LoveCity said:
Kun Aguero said:
LoveCity said:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mercato365.com%2Fetranger%2Fangleterre%2Fsaint-etienne-manchester-city-insiste-pour-p-e-aubameyang-1005721.shtml

According to this we are in talks to sign him.

Intresting, he's very fast and a good finisher but is he better than Dzeko?

Would he be the one we'd sign to replace Dzeko?

I would have thought it would be:

Tevez replacement - Jovetic/Aubameyang (crafty, creative forward)
Dzeko replacement - Falcao/Cavani (goal scorer)
Balotelli replacement - Guidetti

Aguero, Falcao/Cavani, Jovetic/Aubameyang, Guidetti? Plenty of variety but still wondering how Aguero would be best suited to a 4-3-3 if we signed Cavani or Falcao.

I can't see Tevez leaving, nobody's going to pay at least 15 million and wages of 150 grand + a week then he fucks off to Argentina in 2 year time.

Kun Aguero said:
LoveCity said:
Kun Aguero said:

Aguero, Falcao/Cavani, Jovetic/Aubameyang, Guidetti? Plenty of variety but still wondering how Aguero would be best suited to a 4-3-3 if we signed Cavani or Falcao.

I can't see Tevez leaving, nobody's going to pay at least 15 million and wages of 150 grand + a week then he fucks off to Argentina in 2 year time.

Monaco still being linked heavily with him (newest reports say they want him and Lisandro Lopez), they have the money and are willing to spend it. The obstacle might be whether Tevez will commit to another long-term contract in Europe.

LoveCity said:
Kun Aguero said:
LoveCity said:
http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mercato365.com%2Fetranger%2Fangleterre%2Fsaint-etienne-manchester-city-insiste-pour-p-e-aubameyang-1005721.shtml

Aguero, Falcao/Cavani, Jovetic/Aubameyang, Guidetti? Plenty of variety but still wondering how Aguero would fit in if we played a 4-3-3 after signing Cavani or Falcao. Right side?

Aguero would play left side, falcao/cavani through the middle, David on the right.
Would prefer a 4-2-3-1 with a front four of serg, cavani/falcao, jovetic/aubameyang and David, though.

Joe hart's itchy scalp said:
LoveCity said:
Kun Aguero said:

Aguero, Falcao/Cavani, Jovetic/Aubameyang, Guidetti? Plenty of variety but still wondering how Aguero would fit in if we played a 4-3-3 after signing Cavani or Falcao. Right side?

Aguero would play left side, falcao/cavani through the middle, David on the right.
Would prefer a 4-2-3-1 with a front four of serg, cavani/falcao, jovetic/aubameyang and David, though.

Is this football manager? Jovetic and Aubameyang play best as number 9's.

Kun Aguero said:
LoveCity said:

Funnily enough, no, it isn't football manager. Out of aubameyang and jovetic, I would sign jovetic, and play him as an attacking midfielder, with David creating with him for Sergio and my choice falcao. a we will score more policy!

LoveCity said:
Kun Aguero said:
LoveCity said:

This is exactly the way I see it.
I'd prefer Aubameyang to Jovetic, just because Aubameyang is so unbelievably fast.<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 01, 2013 1:45 pm --<br /><br />
Kun Aguero said:

Funnily enough, no, it isn't football manager. Out of aubameyang and jovetic, I would sign jovetic, and play him as an attacking midfielder, with David creating with him for Sergio and my choice falcao. a we will score more policy!

Jovetic isn't much a playmaker, he's basically a deeper lying Striker.
We need a proper playmaker to play the other Attacking Midfield role opposite David.

If we sell Dzeko and Tevez then we would only bring in one actual striker to replace them, that would ideally be a Falcao, Cavani, Higuian and so on.
However it may well be Aubameyang, if the management think that he will be a better fit than the other strikers who are on paper better then surely it is best to bring in the right one not necessarily the best one?

CTID101 said:
if the management think that he will be a better fit than the other strikers who are on paper better then surely it is best to bring in the right one not necessarily the best one?

That's what I've been saying for ages, I struggle to see how Falcao and Aguero could play together just as I still struggle to this day to see how Van Rapist and Aguero could play together, not saying Van Rapist or Falcao ain't world class. They are but Aguero and Jovetic or Suarez would be a better fit.

This guy is said to be so fast that he challenged Usain Bolt to a race! He apparently ran 100m in 11 seconds when he was 16. Those screaming for pace would probably like this guy, as someone who has avoided the French league I'm intrigued and going to watch some St. Etienne (unless he signs for Arsenal before I get chance).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.