Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang

LoveCity said:
Reports were legit then:

Ligue 1 - 'Roma meet Aubameyang demands', says father
Roma “are prepared to meet Saint-Etienne’s demands” for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, his father has claimed.

The 23-year-old striker is hot property on the transfer market, as he is wanted by the likes of Manchester City, Tottenham, Borussia Dortmund, Milan, Newcastle United and Fiorentina.

“Roma are prepared to meet Saint-Etienne’s demands, which are between €12m and €15m,” his father and agent Pierre Aubameyang said in Gabon.

He also confirmed talks with Manchester City representative Patrick Vieira and Fiorentina, who offered €10m last week.

Aubameyang is currently the second top scorer in Ligue 1 with 17 goals.

If Roma have captured his signature it makes you think if they have come to terms in losing Lamela, or are they just doing a good job in bolstering their squad?

Tevez City said:
Will he be considered as a 1st,2nd,3rd or 4th choice striker ?
Probably 3rd choice striker, but because of the dynamic he brings to the squad, he could be playing week in week out, probably not as a striker though, winger more like.

Kun Aguero said:
My worry is he's had one decent season in Ligue 1 and everywhere else he's been, he's been pretty pish, Chamakh and Gervinho looked world-beater's in Ligue 1.
To be fair he's only 23 and his last 2 seasons have been pretty good. Not that I've ever seen him play or anything.

Mercato365,in their words"Manchester city have taken a step ahead of the competition"dunno if that means we are in talks.....if true

Kun Aguero said:
According to the Daily Fail his agent/father met with the Swansea chairman, that would be some coup for them.
would be massive for them. they have a knack for scouting out cheap young players

cmdub said:
Kun Aguero said:
According to the Daily Fail his agent/father met with the Swansea chairman, that would be some coup for them.
would be massive for them. they have a knack for scouting out cheap young players

I doubt he'll be that cheap, Aubameyang is a brilliant player and one of the best currently in France, plus very versatile in that he can play on either side and in the middle. A lot of top teams in Europe will be looking at him, and honestly I think he's too good to go to Swansea. It's not like the Michu transfer where Laudrup saw something that others didn't, everyone will know of his quality.

its being reported he is close to a move to newcastle for just under £16million. ive not seen much of him but its not that expensive really, would that be a good deal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.