Pierre Højbjerg

Maldeika said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
spinzer said:
http://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/bundesliga/galleri-guardiola-hoejbjerg-og-bayern-traening
Look at this gallery of FC Bayerns training. Seems like he is already Guardiolas darling, and that he wants to make him his Messi of midfielders
Not to sound bitter or anything but I cant believe how bum licked guardiola gets for talking german already. Mourinho learnt Italian in week when he took over Inter

Mourinho spoke Spanish before he learnt Italian... And his mother tongue is Portuguese that is a latin language, too.

I speak Italian and I do not have any problems to communicate with Spanish speakers when it is easy context and it is spoken slowly. Tevez will not have much difficulties in Turin...

But German is a language that is totally different. Somebody from the Netherlands might learn it very fast - but not somebody that is a native speaker of a latin language. Guardiola spoke a very educated version of Germany and it was pretty good for the beginning - it will not take him long working in this country to really be fluently communicating.

Actually Guardiola got a lot of fans the recent three days - even of the doubters. When you looked at the pictures and the broadcasts he has connected very easily to the players and to the remaining German staff.

That are pictures of today

tumblr_mp2c5auIBS1sr12a0o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mp2cfbHeTP1sr12a0o4_500.jpg

and yesterday

tumblr_mp1nnko6nE1rolcoxo1_500.gif

tumblr_mp1nnko6nE1rolcoxo6_500.gif

You do not think that he is their coach just 2 days...

He's very touchy feely. Just missing a sneaky slap on the arse.

He just seems to be a very empathetic but also a very demandant coach.

When you listened to the interviews after the trainings the players are really positively surprised about him and the training sessions.

One thing is the reputation somebody has - the other thing is if he can really fill that with life. Right now it seems like he could. If it is successful you do not know. He still can make a lot of mistakes...

Clubber said:
Maldeika said:
SergioInAddedTime said:
Not to sound bitter or anything but I cant believe how bum licked guardiola gets for talking german already. Mourinho learnt Italian in week when he took over Inter

Mourinho spoke Spanish before he learnt Italian... And his mother tongue is Portuguese that is a latin language, too.

I speak Italian and I do not have any problems to communicate with Spanish speakers when it is easy context and it is spoken slowly. Tevez will not have much difficulties in Turin...

But German is a language that is totally different. Somebody from the Netherlands might learn it very fast - but not somebody that is a native speaker of a latin language. Guardiola spoke a very educated version of Germany and it was pretty good for the beginning - it will not take him long working in this country to really be fluently communicating.

Actually Guardiola got a lot of fans the recent three days - even of the doubters. When you looked at the pictures and the broadcasts he has connected very easily to the players and to the remaining German staff.

That are pictures of today

tumblr_mp2c5auIBS1sr12a0o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mp2cfbHeTP1sr12a0o4_500.jpg

and yesterday

tumblr_mp1nnko6nE1rolcoxo1_500.gif

tumblr_mp1nnko6nE1rolcoxo6_500.gif

You do not think that he is their coach just 2 days...

He's very touchy feely. Just missing a sneaky slap on the arse.

That would be too holistic imo ...

Finally made me an account so I can ask them Bayern lads. Don`t expect much though after what I read here. Hopefully the information they give me can make this the new Isco thread

So today FC Bayern played a friendly where Pierre was the only one from bayern to play all 90 minutes.. the match ended 15-1. Doesn't seem to me like he's leaving. unfortunetly :(

spinzer said:
So today FC Bayern played a friendly where Pierre was the only one from bayern to play all 90 minutes.. the match ended 15-1. Doesn't seem to me like he's leaving. unfortunetly :(

He did not play the full 90 minutes - Can came back in somewhen for him, so both Emre and him shared the second half.

No - he for sure is not leaving. I guess he would not for all money in the world right now. Guardiola is known to promote youngsters - and him and Emre are in the pole position. He had a couple of interviews after the U23 matches at the end of last season - he seems to have fully adapted and confident.

Tymoschchuk is gone to St. Petersburg, Schweinsteiger will get a slow start again because of the operation after the season end, Gustavo and Martinez come back late from the ConfedCup - both youngsters who work in central midfield will get enough time to show themselves during the preparation weeks - and with Tymo gone and some additional matches they will get some match time this year.

Maldeika said:
spinzer said:

He did not play the full 90 minutes - Can came back in somewhen for him, so both Emre and him shared the second half.

No - he for sure is not leaving. I guess he would not for all money in the world right now. Guardiola is known to promote youngsters - and him and Emre are in the pole position. He had a couple of interviews after the U23 matches at the end of last season - he seems to have fully adapted and confident.

Tymoschchuk is gone to St. Petersburg, Schweinsteiger will get a slow start again because of the operation after the season end, Gustavo and Martinez come back late from the ConfedCup - both youngsters who work in central midfield will get enough time to show themselves during the preparation weeks - and with Tymo gone and some additional matches they will get some match time this year.
HMm?? i read in an article about the match that Pierre was the only one to get the full 90 minutes??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.