Pint for a Pal!! **UPDATE**

Great gestures from you two lads, thanks very much, everything is appreciated.

Let's have another push chaps and chapettes, forsake that one extra pint and chuck a few quid in for a great cause please, we can do this.

Meanwhile,

A message from Steve:

I'm very much overwhelmed at the kindness & generosity of everybody. I'm so grateful to each and every one of you, so much that it embarrasses me.

I'm not the kind of person who would normally embrace this kind of fund raising; and I wasn't aware it was set up initially. However, I'm so lucky to have such good friends, I really am. I had no idea that people would go to such extraordinary lengths to help me.

Special thanks to Nikki for setting this up. To Lisa and Leanne for taking on the total warrior 10k. To my good friends Willis, Loz, Willy and Alan for arranging a fund raising day in July; and finally to another old friend Lawrence (Bozzy), who is doing the 'Iron Man' challenge to raise funds in aid of this appeal. I can never properly express how much I appreciate all this, but I'd like to say thank you to absolutely everybody, once more, from the bottom of my heart.

Meanwhile, I'll keep fighting on and hope to see you soon. Love to all xx

Gofundme don't allow a paypal connection as they take out 5%, I have a paypal address that will go directly into Steve's bank account if anyone wants to pay that way, if you do please pay via friends and family otherwise they take out 4% as well.

http://paypal.me/TEAMLANE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.