Pirlo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immediately joining... Should really promise this time that its half the season!

Well our friends at nycfc should hopefully appreciate our owner is putting everything into this venture and show some respect now! In their first ever season their team will consist of pirlo, lampard and David villa! !!!! Wow

I'm as a big a Pirlo fan as anyone but he couldn't handle the Premier League now, even if he played as often as Lampard did last year. Watching him for Italy and even the CL final, he's made the right move at the right time.

I'm as a big a Pirlo fan as anyone but he couldn't handle the Premier League now, even if he played as often as Lampard did last year. Watching him for Italy and even the CL final, he's made the right move at the right time.

I think he's easily got 30 mins in him in the prem for 6 months from that deeper position. I have seen Italy a number of times and he doesn't look out of place. Admittedly he was made to look old and slow against Barca but then again who doesnt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.