Pizza

Col'Cacchio, I didn't think Danish Blue had the same ring somehow
We buy our bases from an Italian importer. Tried to make our own but never been 100% happy with them. I would love to open an Italian.just haven't got the balls. Any chance of a free pizza sending over. Lol
Hope you are doing well.Nothing better than an Italian base with all the right ingredients.

I do love pizza but only once in a while. I prefer to make my own. If I eat it out I tend to go for my usual of spinach, feta, black olives with occasional mushrooms or chicken.

Name of the bakery please mate. I'm not far from Bedford.
It's called Chiricos, just off Ampthill Road (I think down Offa Street). Be aware that it's very basic and the people who run it are a bit dense. I feel bad typing that as they are nice people, but it's true; simple folk who just live to bake bread and watch Napoli! The toppings they put on aren't the best quality (they really just focus on making bread) but the margherita there is delicious, as are their garlic pizzas. If you want a good restaurant, Santaniellos on Castle Road is also nice (slow service when busy, though).

Wasnt called De'figiole by any chance was it?....
No, but I know of that place; also excellent from what I hear. The place I went to was in a piazza in the old part of town.

It's called Chiricos, just off Ampthill Road (I think down Offa Street). Be aware that it's very basic and the people who run it are a bit dense. I feel bad typing that as they are nice people, but it's true; simple folk who just live to bake bread and watch Napoli! The toppings they put on aren't the best quality (they really just focus on making bread) but the margherita there is delicious, as are their garlic pizzas. If you want a good restaurant, Santaniellos on Castle Road is also nice (slow service when busy, though).

No, but I know of that place; also excellent from what I hear. The place I went to was in a piazza in the old part of town.

Thanks mate. I know a few Sicilians who live in Bedford but have never eaten there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.