Pizza

Anyone been to Rudy's in town? The pizzas are supposed to be amazing there, keep meaning to check it out.

Anyone been to Rudy's in town? The pizzas are supposed to be amazing there, keep meaning to check it out.
We've started drinking before the games at the new sports bar facing it called Second City.
It always looks very popular and busy and apparently you cannot book a table.
Ancoats is the in place...

We've started drinking before the games at the new sports bar facing it called Second City.
It always looks very popular and busy and apparently you cannot book a table.
Ancoats is the in place...

Yeah, it seems to be thriving round there at the moment. It's great to see.

When I lived in UK I would get a polish sausage from a place called Barbican that was nice better than most pepperoni

We buy our bases from an Italian importer. Tried to make our own but never been 100% happy with them. I would love to open an Italian.just haven't got the balls. Any chance of a free pizza sending over. Lol
Hope you are doing well.Nothing better than an Italian base with all the right ingredients.

The Rising Sun pub in top Mossley do excellent pizzas and are very popular.
Called in last night and tried the homemade minted lamb and new potato. Sounds strange but it was really tasty. Like a sunday dinner on a thin dough base.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.