PL to investigate City's academy transfers

Do you guys think Diaz will be integrated into the first team next season? he will be 18, think its the right time to get him in the mix like we´ve done with Loftus Cheek
Plus im jealous as fuck that you guys have him, he is going to be a star absolutely no doubt about it
Maybe, he's a bit lightweight yet for the Prem and we're stocked in attacking midfield.

Maybe, he's a bit lightweight yet for the Prem and we're stocked in attacking midfield.
Hmmm, maybe you guys should consider sending him to Gladbach like we´ve done with Thorgan Hazard and Andreas Christensen, both grew leaps and bounds while they were there, and while its not as physical as the Prem, its a very good league for youngsters, who already have surpassed the level of the eredivisie and such leagues, i think he would do very well there

I think its a good thing that there is a process that audits any system.
Getting some sort of recognised approval is the way most systems that employ people operate, then checking that this is happening is surely all that this scrutiny is actually doing.

Completion of this process should have some sort of Certification I guess ?

Hmmm, maybe you guys should consider sending him to Gladbach like we´ve done with Thorgan Hazard and Andreas Christensen, both grew leaps and bounds while they were there, and while its not as physical as the Prem, its a very good league for youngsters, who already have surpassed the level of the eredivisie and such leagues, i think he would do very well there
You sold Thorgan Hazard bud :)

We've committed to a very specific style of play so there's not much point sending him to a team that doesn't aspire to play in a similar style. If we're going to loan him out I'd rather send him to Granada to work under Paco Jemez.

I think its a good thing that there is a process that audits any system.
Getting some sort of recognised approval is the way most systems that employ people operate, then checking that this is happening is surely all that this scrutiny is actually doing.

Completion of this process should have some sort of Certification I guess ?
It's not the process that's annoying people but the way it's being reported. There's been 37 'transfers' in total similar to this this Summer and yet they report it as if we're under special investigation rather than the fact that they're just doing exactly what they did with the first 36 of them with no other names being put forward. Presumably Liverpool were 'investigated' when they took our full back on.

It's not the process that's annoying people but the way it's being reported. There's been 37 'transfers' in total similar to this this Summer and yet they report it as if we're under special investigation rather than the fact that they're just doing exactly what they did with the first 36 of them with no other names being put forward. Presumably Liverpool were 'investigated' when they took our full back on.
Come on, surely if Liverpool or the scum are unhappy we've broken rule 1.

Perhaps the other clubs should invest £180m in the best youth/training facilities that money can buy?
Or tie in with one of the best schools in the region to get the best education that money can buy - should a player not make it as a top level footballer (as is likely)?
Maybe they can invest in the best youth coaches that money can buy?
Or get the best psychologists and psychiatrists in that money can buy to get the kids heads straight?
Or get hold of the best dietitians that money can buy?

Failing that I guess they could just moan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.