PL to investigate City's academy transfers

It's not the process that's annoying people but the way it's being reported. There's been 37 'transfers' in total similar to this this Summer and yet they report it as if we're under special investigation rather than the fact that they're just doing exactly what they did with the first 36 of them with no other names being put forward. Presumably Liverpool were 'investigated' when they took our full back on.

I appreciate that, its just my surprise that the FA are aware of the vulnerability of young players at last, coupled with uncertainty as to whether the checkup gives some sort of clearance Certification that we could use constructively.
I am already aware that young kids with special needs have been coached by City for many years and the coaching staff must be in all probability be subject to the usual Police vetting process.

From a media perspective I suppose a follow up story could be that City are being checked out by their electricity supplier who makes regular visits to check meter readings.

I appreciate that, its just my surprise that the FA are aware of the vulnerability of young players at last, coupled with uncertainty as to whether the checkup gives some sort of clearance Certification that we could use constructively.
I am already aware that young kids with special needs have been coached by City for many years and the coaching staff must be in all probability be subject to the usual Police vetting process.

From a media perspective I suppose a follow up story could be that City are being checked out by their electricity supplier who makes regular visits to check meter readings.
The PL (not the FA I think) just ratify the transfer, something that was thought up last year apparently. The blinkered Dutch lad has posted the entire article on ragcafe (I washed my hands after, honest) http://www.redcafe.net/threads/miscellaneous-reserve-youth-news.367211/page-51#post-20095031

They're not happy about St. Bede's either. MCFC, ruining kids education since 2008.

I'm not re-posting it here as the lawyers will be on Rick's back (they can sue ragcafe all day long).

The PL (not the FA I think) just ratify the transfer, something that was thought up last year apparently. The blinkered Dutch lad has posted the entire article on ragcafe (I washed my hands after, honest) http://www.redcafe.net/threads/miscellaneous-reserve-youth-news.367211/page-51#post-20095031

They're not happy about St. Bede's either. MCFC, ruining kids education since 2008.

I'm not re-posting it here as the lawyers will be on Rick's back (they can sue ragcafe all day long).

Thanks Colin for correction.
Presumably the media warning that concerns Ric is only applicable to BM ?

You sold Thorgan Hazard bud :)

We've committed to a very specific style of play so there's not much point sending him to a team that doesn't aspire to play in a similar style. If we're going to loan him out I'd rather send him to Granada to work under Paco Jemez.
I know we did, but we have a buy back that expires in december, i fully expect us to buy him back
If he goes to Granada he would have to compete with Jeremie Boga(chelsea loanee) , and we both know he would lose that battle ;)

I know we did, but we have a buy back that expires in december, i fully expect us to buy him back
If he goes to Granada he would have to compete with Jeremie Boga(chelsea loanee) , and we both know he would lose that battle ;)
I agree Boga would lose alright, decent player but nowhere near Brahim's ceiling and it's Spain's great hope at a Spanish club. Will you buy Thorgan Hazard back? Doesn't seem a Conte player tbh.

I agree Boga would lose alright, decent player but nowhere near Brahim's ceiling and it's Spain's great hope at a Spanish club. Will you buy Thorgan Hazard back? Doesn't seem a Conte player tbh.
Dont really think Boga would lose out to Brahim right now, because Boga is far ahead at his development, and you are really underrating him by calling him a "decent" player, he is really good, and can become a very good player. Agree with you though,Brahim ceiling´s is higher. As for Thorgan, there have been plenty of rumours and comments on Gladbach´s side for me to not believe we will, but the buy back clause looks a little bit shady, because when we sold him to them, we clearly stated that we actually had a buy back clause, but Gladbach´s president has denied it plenty of times, so who the hell knows

Their bitter tears taste so so sweet.

Keep your history lads, we'll have the future thanks very much.

It's bullshit. This is one of the richest clubs in the world and a very well run one. Can't see us being dodgy because we simply don't need to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.