PL to investigate City's academy transfers

Interestingly following on from Petrushas enlightened comments I had a quick look at the numbers. Its not small potatoes either!

The funding programme supports various Charities and Trusts not all in association with sport (Horticultural, YMCA Training etc)
Colleges, schools, academies and other institutions receive annual funding from Education Funding Agency (EFA)

Total Funding £5,421,098.381 (Thats 5.5 Billion folks)
Manchester Xaverian Sixth Form Funding for 2,271 students £9,872,371
which is well topped by a £20 Million to Hertfordshire & Hillingdon for General FE and Tertiary (whatever that is) and £27 Million to Oxford and £38 Million to Camden, even my local Tameside claims £11 Million, the numbers are eye watering.
If skulduggery is afoot let it be brought forth I say.
I would suggest our owners wouldn't dirty their hands with such trifles tbh

Asked a lad I know whose sons at academy and he reckons all clubs are at it. Says it's gonna be harder to move from Cat 1 to Cat 1 now given premier league interest but says our younger ages have plenty of lads who we have bought from other Cat 1 clubs. He said there are 4 or 5 lads in under ten and eleven groups with more as you go through older boys. Ita probably always gone on and always will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.