Plane crash - Chapecoense FC - Awarded Copa Sudamericana - first game back today. P25

And I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the calling out of the hypocrisy

Was you referring to his body check as not to staying within the laws of the game? Bit OTT I'd say, Fernandinho committed many fouls - how disrespectful.

Dinho was close to 2 of the victims

I believe so, I also don't think he should of been playing if his head wasn't there but he isn't the kind of guy to duck out. Fabregas was a shit house but my post was simply in reply to someone seeing their arse because Fernandinho is Brazilian whilst not being arsed Luiz is.

Just heard one of the survivors thanking people for their sympathy and well wishes,the pictures then switched to the crash site,just mangled debris.....it's truly a miracle anyone survived such a tragedy.

Thought the minutes silence was impeccable as usual , but the end to this match really sums up what is wrong with our game Fabregas targets a Brazilian player who is probably emotionally affected by these events due to losing two close friends , by slapping him full in the face , Dinho with his emotions all over the place on top of a refereeing performance that has sunk to new levels so he wants to throttle the slimy toady bastard. At least Dinho's was an honest if ill advised reaction , the slimey toad on the other hand new exactly what he was doing with his theatrical fall and look of innocence and then the cheeky c*nt wants to shake Pep's hand after the game ,what a tw*t of a player and human being

I've used the word 'loathsome' regarding Fabregarse's performance last Saturday and I think it sums up the nasty piece of shite rather well. He's the playground sneak, the snidey little git that annoys most fair-minded people. It's just a pity that he didn't get his nose pushed round the back of his head in the 'fall' over the barricades. But then no doubt Sky and the other elements of the RagDipperArseHaringeyMeedya would be calling for a life ban. Utterly reprehensible and it only leaves the nastiest taste in the mouth that the FArce thought a yellow card adequate sanction for the skunk!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.