Planning application in for the coms

mkblue

It could be some thing small but there is a planning application in at the coms, just been on the planning website but can't see what it is

Suggest you post some details so those who know the intricacies of the Planning world can translate for the rest of us. Probably need Reference numbers and dates

It's to build a tower so all the doubters can behead Hughes! I hope it's a roof and central heated seats.

Do you have a link?

A link would be good- I've been on the Manchester City Council Planning website but couldnt see anything but I was struggling to get the search to work well anyway!

This is probably the wind turbine applicatioin we submitted and had approved in 2006. Not sure whether we plan to proceed with the project now.

It ain't the wind turbine. It got carboshed due to the fact ice could form on the blades if the temp went under -4. They said that there would have to be a perimeter fence put around just like B of the Bang now has !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.