Plastic Bags

I've got a few "bags for life" in the boot of my car for when I do the shopping, it's not an environmental thing though, it's just that the plastic bags rip like wet tissue paper, and are a ballache to carry when there's a fair few of them. Bags for life are just bigger, more sturdy, and make life easier. Bit shit when you want to grab a few items though, like when you go through the self service tills, you don't always have your bag for life with you and, not being a man bag carrying nonce, I need something to carry the stuff in.

I've got a few "bags for life" in the boot of my car for when I do the shopping, it's not an environmental thing though, it's just that the plastic bags rip like wet tissue paper, and are a ballache to carry when there's a fair few of them. Bags for life are just bigger, more sturdy, and make life easier. Bit shit when you want to grab a few items though, like when you go through the self service tills, you don't always have your bag for life with you and, not being a man bag carrying nonce, I need something to carry the stuff in.
BinWElDIMAAeEx5.jpg

I use the plastic bags as bin bags. So I'll now buy bin bags, which are much more biodegradable, right? What happened to the biodegradable bags that they invented a while back that the Coop used?

The key is rather than do one "big shop" a week just go lots of times and never buy more than you can fit in your pockets.

The key is rather than do one "big shop" a week just go lots of times and never buy more than you can fit in your pockets.
I keep doing this but some guy in a uniform keeps following round the shop and I've yet to find a pocket big enough to fit a turkey in at xmas.

In Sainsburys today, got a 5p orange sainsburys bag, really sturdy like the old fashioned ones.
Seems they have gotten rid of those really thin free ones and now all their bags are thicker and contain more plastic.
Surely counterproductive, as next time im in, probably tomorrow, i will get another one for 5p which is half a dozen times thicker than the old ones.

That's unless i walk around all day with a great big fuck off placcy bag in my pocket??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.