Player Contract Up Next Summer

BusterPhillips

Does anyone have a full list of whos contracts are up next year?

Think its

Willy
Zabs
Sagna
Dihno
Yaya
Navas

Anyone else?

Out of those lot i'd give Sagna, Cliche and Dinho a yr extention..

Cant see yaya givinv two f**ks this year on the pitch, i would pay him up and thank him for his time here..

I would only give Fernandinho extension, release the rest, unless someone from that list has exceptional season.

I would only give Fernandinho extension, release the rest, unless someone from that list has exceptional season.

Which throws up the question as to when you decide to offer any of them a new deal bearing in mind they can talk to clubs abroad in January.

Yep Clichy & Fernandinho seem the obvious choices to be given extensions to me. Navas has done fine but considering the talent we're purchasing in his position of late I guess his time will be up. Sagna has been great for a while but will be 34 next year.

How have we managed to get one of our best players Fernandinho into his last year. This should of been done at the start of last season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.