Player entrance soundtrack

It’s the bullshit on the screens prior to them coming out that drives me nuts, it’s so fucking cheesy, it’s horrific - the “you’re playing us all” shite.
Hate it, it’s wank.
Correct; it's utter shite. The great ending - "you're playing us all" brings the crowd to their feet cheering and shouting. Except nobody gives a shit cos it's so fucking banal.
The club claim 88% of fans like it though. It took some doing to put together something worse than the "We Play For You" and "This Is Our City" videos but they've managed it.

I can't stand the corporate stadium announcer..i much prefer the more dulcet sound and tone of the liverpool announcer..especially when we score..he hypes it up..lets hear the crowd celebrate not the guy on the microphone.

I can't stand the corporate stadium announcer..i much prefer the more dulcet sound and tone of the liverpool announcer..especially when we score..he hypes it up..lets hear the crowd celebrate not the guy on the microphone.
The way he says "Sergio Aguero" really annoys me for some reason.

The guy at Anfield sounds like he should be on suicide watch. Miserable fucker.

It can only be one from the below list.
We have used all these previously.

This is a genuine post we have to stop changing the music they come out too.

1. Blue moon
2. Boys in blue
3. Right here, right now
4. Brain bug

Right here, right now for me
Me too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.